|Chocolate Chip Cookies || || |
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Serves: 15 cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white caster sugar
- 2/4 cups soft brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, cream together the butter, caster sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract until soft and creamy.
- Combine the flour cup by cup and add the baking soda and salt.
- As the batter begins to adhere together, add the chocolate chips.
- Split the dough into two pieces and roll into two cylindrical logs about 2-3 inches thick. Cut into slices approximately 2/3 inches thick.
- Place on a greased baking tray and cook for 10 minutes
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/chocolate-chip-cookies/