Prep time: 4 mins
Cook time: 4 mins
Total time: 8 mins
- 2 cups dark, white or milk chocolate
- 12 wooden lolly sticks
- Assorted nuts, sprinkles and white chocolate shavings.
- Break the chocolate into chunks and place in a microwavable bowl on medium for 4 minutes. Stir every minute with a wooden spoon.
- On a sheet of baking paper, spoon the melted chocolate in to circles and place a lolly stick in each.
- Sprinkle over your favourite toppings and leave to cool and harden.
- Pull the baking sheet away from the lollies and hand out!
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/chocolate-lollies/