Recipe type: Snack
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Serves: 24 Devilled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- 2 tbs Miracle Whip
- 1 tsp Honey Mustard
- Handful of fresh parsley
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Hard boil the eggs and allow to cool slightly so they are safe to handle.
- Tap each egg lightly against a surface and peel the shell away. Wash with cold water if necessary.
- Slice the eggs lengthways and pop out the yolk into a separate bowl. Set the egg whites aside on a tray.
- Mash the yolks in the bowl and add the miracle whip and honey mustard and continue to stir until smooth.
- Chop and throw in the parsley and season with salt. Combine again.
- Spoon the mixture over the egg whites, about a teaspoon in each. Then sprinkle with paprika and garnish with parsley.
- Serve straight away or leave to chill in your fridge until later.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/devilled-eggs/