Easy and yummy home made chocolate fudge recipe. Watch as Jack and I show you how easy it is to make delicious chocolate fudge! This wonderful treat makes great gifts to give away to friends and family. It’s mouth-watering good! I hope you try it. Please feel free to post a message below if you have questions or suggestions. I’ve included the recipe card but also a video of us making it. This one is chocolate, but you can easily add any other flavours–cherries, nuts, vanilla…the possibilities are endless!
|Easy Chocolate Fudge|
- 3/4 container of Marshmallow Fluff
- 5 cups Caster Sugar
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 lb Creamery Butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Chocolate
- In a pan, heat the marshmallow, sugar, Milk and butter together until liquid.
- Break up the chocolate into pieces.
- Add the salt and vanilla and continue until the mixture begins to bubble. 04: 22 Add the chocolate to the pan.. Stir well and continue until the mixture begins to boil.
- When boiling, test the mixture: place a sample on a flat surface, when cooled slightly, roll around to form a ball. If the mixture solidifies into a ball shape, it’s ready.
- Grease a baking tin and pour in the mixture.
- Set aside for 20 minutes to cool and harden.
- Slice your fudge into cubes and they’re ready to enjoy!