Recipe type: Breakfast
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 7 mins
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons white wine vingegar
- Hollandaise Sauce
- 2 muffins
- Handful of spinach.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and pour in the vinegar.
- Crack the eggs into a cup.
- Rapidly whizz the water clockwise to create a mini whirlpool inside the pan.
- Pour the egg and cook for 2 minutes.
- Slice the muffin and toast until a light brown.
- Layer with the hollandaise sauce, spinach or ham and place the cooked egg on top.
- Pour over the rest of the sauce and serve immediately.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/eggs-florentine/