|Garlic and Olive Pizza || || |
Recipe type: Main
Prep time: 60 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 1 hour 10 mins
- 1 bag Dough Flour
- Water as necessary
- 1 jar Tomato Sauce
- Handful Olives
- 1 Ball Mozzarella
- 1/2 red Onion
- A few basil leaves
- With a bread maker, pour in the flour and water and let the appliance do the rest.
- Flour your surface, ideally a and knead the dough until
- smooth and soft and transfer onto a pizza stone.
- Stretch your dough from the centre outwards to create a circle. Use a rolling pin if necessary.
- Pour over tomato sauce and spread around.
- Slice the mozzarella and lay on the pizza along with the basil leaves.
- Slice the red onion and throw on the onion rings with the sliced olives and peeled and sliced garlic.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes until the base turns a golden brown and cheese begins to bubble.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/garlic-and-olive-pizza/