|Green Bean Casserole || || |
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 250 grams Green Beans
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 8 fl oz. Milk
- Salt and Pepper for Seasoning
- 1 cup French Onions
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- In a casserole dish, combine the milk, mushroom soup and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the green beans and cover with half of the French onions.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stir well and add the remaining onions to brown for a further 5 minutes.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/green-bean-casserole/