Recipe type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 1 Fillet of Cod
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 slice and juice of lemon
- Baking potato
- Green beans
- Olive oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 175F.
- Coat your potatoe with salt and oil and place on a baking tin.
- Put them in the oven on high for 40-60 minutes, depending on size.
- Bring and pan of water to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer the green beans for 5 minutes.
- When the potatoes and beans are nearly done, wash the Cod fillets under cold water. Season well with salt and grind on the pepper. Drizzle with oil and grill on a griddle pan for 3 minutes on each side.
- Drain your beans and plate up alongside your potato with a nob of butter. Squeeze the juice of a lemon over the Cod and serve.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/grilled-cod/