|Tuna Steaks with Sesame Seeds || || |
Recipe type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 13 mins
- 2 Tuna Steaks
- Sea salt
- Juice of lemon
- Olive oil
- Black and White Sesame Seeds
- Wash your tuna under cold water.
- Season the steaks with salt, pepper and drizzle on a bit of oil.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on a plate and dab the edges so the seeds coat every side of the steak.
- Heat a griddle pan and add the tuna, grill for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with steamed vegetables and potatoes or simply by itself.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/grilled-tuna-steaks/