|Hasselback Potatoes || || |
Recipe type: Side
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 60 mins
Total time: 1 hour 15 mins
- 12 Medium Potatoes
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- Handful Fresh Parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a baking tin, and add the butter and oil and allow to heat.
- With a sharp knife, along the length of the potato, slice ridges halfway down and repeat every 1/8 inch along the potato.
- Pull out the the baking tin and add the potatoes, ensure that each potatoes is sufficiently covered in the buttery oil.
- Finely chop the fresh parsley and scatter over your potatoes. Season with salt.
- Place back in the oven for 1 hour. Leave for longer as necessary.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/hasselback-potatoes/