Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 1 hour
- 5 baking potatoes
- Pastry Mix Powder
- Cup water
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 fillets of Fish (Cod and Salmon)
- Handful of Peas
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Flour
- 4 Tablespoons Crushed Garlic
- 2 knobs of butter
- Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 150c
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the potatoes.
- In a bowl, pour in the pastry powder mix and a splash of water and mix together. Flatten against the bottom and sides of the bowl reaching half way around the bowl.
- In another pan, add the milk and poach the fish. After 5 minutes, add the green peas and cornstarch.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain, add the butter and crush garlic and mash until smooth.
- Add the fish mixture to the pastry and layer over with the mashed potatoes. Season with salt.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes.
- When it's golden brown on top it's ready and can be served to your family!
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/healthy-fish-pie-2/