Here’s how to make home made Ice cream. It tastes AMAZING and the best part, it only takes 5 MINUTES to make! This fast, simple and fun recipe is perfect not only for a dinner party that forgot the pudding–but it equally would win any school’s science fair competition since it’s a scientific wonder! Great fun for kids on a rainy day too. Try this at home, you won’t believe it works until you try it! And it makes the best tasting ice cream ever.
|Homemade Ice Cream [in 5 minutes!]|
- 1 Cup Rock Salt
- 1 Container Single Cream
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- In one large, sealable plastic bag, pour in two cups of ice and half a cup of rock salt.
- In another, smaller sealable bag, pour in a container of single cream, 6 tablespoons of sugar and a tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Seal the smaller bag and place inside the larger, ice and salt filled bag.
- Seal the larger bag and shake vigorously for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, open the bag and pull out the smaller bag.
- Scoop out the mixture with an ice cream spoon and serve.
- Alternatively, place the bag in the freezer to serve later.
- Did you ever know making Ice Cream could be this easy and fast? With so few ingredients, not one kitchen appliance and without hours of freezing, stirring and patience, this quick, wonderful and fun recipe will have you eating your homemade Ice Cream in 5 Minutes!
- If you want to make chocolate ice cream, simply add a couple tablespoons of cocoa powder and even some chocolate chunks if you want. You really can put in anything you want, it will still take the same time and will keep the same great taste!