|Homemade Ice Cream [in 5 minutes!] || || |
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 3 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 1 Cup Rock Salt
- 1 Container Single Cream
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- In one large, sealable plastic bag, pour in two cups of ice and half a cup of rock salt.
- In another, smaller sealable bag, pour in a container of single cream, 6 tablespoons of sugar and a tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Seal the smaller bag and place inside the larger, ice and salt filled bag.
- Seal the larger bag and shake vigorously for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, open the bag and pull out the smaller bag.
- Scoop out the mixture with an ice cream spoon and serve.
- Alternatively, place the bag in the freezer to serve later.
- Did you ever know making Ice Cream could be this easy and fast? With so few ingredients, not one kitchen appliance and without hours of freezing, stirring and patience, this quick, wonderful and fun recipe will have you eating your homemade Ice Cream in 5 Minutes!
- If you want to make chocolate ice cream, simply add a couple tablespoons of cocoa powder and even some chocolate chunks if you want. You really can put in anything you want, it will still take the same time and will keep the same great taste!
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/home-made-ice-cream-in-5-minutes/