Play Doh is loved by children of all ages. It’s very easy to make it from scratch in your kitchen, as long as you have a microwave. This craft project is ideal for a rainy day, make many colours and spend the afternoon playing with it! I like to add a hint of vanilla essence to make it smell great. Have fun! [and don't worry, if you don't have cream of tartar you can skip this step. It just makes it more pliable but isn't essential.]
|Homemade Play Dough [Play Doh]|
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 Cup Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 2 Cups Water
- Splash of food colouring and flavouring.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together until smooth.
- Place in a microwavable bowl and cover, heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Roll the mixture onto a surface and place in a plastic sealable bag.