|Homemade Play Dough [Play Doh] || || |
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 Cup Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 2 Cups Water
- Splash of food colouring and flavouring.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together until smooth.
- Place in a microwavable bowl and cover, heat on high for 3 minutes.
- Roll the mixture onto a surface and place in a plastic sealable bag.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/home-made-play-doh/