Fudge is a wonderful treat and an even better homemade gift to give to loved ones. My recipe yields about 30 cubes of wonderful fudge. By wrapping batches of 5 in plastic wrap or mesh fabric then tying with ribbon, you’ll have a wonderful homemade gift for 6 people! It’s loved year round, great for Purim baskets, Passover Seders or Hanukkah presents! Alternatively, you can arrange your fudge on top of colourful scrunched tissue paper in a decorative cardboard box. A wonderfully delicious gift!
Here’s my Easy Chocolate Fudge recipe:
- 3/4 container of Marshmallow Fluff
- 5 cups Caster Sugar
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 lb Creamery Butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Chocolate
- In a pan, heat the marshmallow, sugar, Milk and butter together until liquid.
- Break up the chocolate into pieces.
- Add the salt and vanilla and continue until the mixture begins to bubble. 04: 22 Add the chocolate to the pan.. Stir well and continue until the mixture begins to boil.
- When boiling, test the mixture: place a sample on a flat surface, when cooled slightly, roll around to form a ball. If the mixture solidifies into a ball shape, it’s ready.
- Grease a baking tin and pour in the mixture.
- Set aside for 20 minutes to cool and harden.
- Slice your fudge into cubes and they’re ready to enjoy!