Recipe type: Soup
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 1 Packet Matzo Ball Soup Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 Litre Water
- Handful Eggs Noodles
- Pour the Matzo Ball Mix packet into a bowl and add 1/3 cup oil and add 2 eggs.
- Combine well until a smooth batter.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- For the broth, in pan of water add the packet of Matzo ball Broth mix, stir and place on the stove on a medium heat.
- Remove the batter from the fridge and with wet hands, form small balls and place into the pan of broth.
- Leave to simmer for 20 minutes adding egg noddles after 15 minutes if you prefer!
- After 20 minutes, eat them before the rest of your family get home
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/matzo-ball-soup-2/