Mushroom Stroganoff is a fantastic, vegetarian meal that while a real comfort food is full of delicious sauteed mushrooms and quorn mince, packed full of protein. I really hope you try this great recipe and that your family enjoys it too.
- 400g Pasta
- 1 Onion
- 1 Sachet Stroganoff Mix
- 1 large pack of mushrooms
- 1 pack vegetarian mince
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Sprinkling of Onion Soup Mix (Optional)
- Bring a pan of water to the boil.
- Chop the onions and gently sautee over a medium heat.
- Defrost the mince in a pan over a low heat with a slpash of olive oil.
- Chop the mushrooms and add to the onions with a knob of butter.
- Pour the pasta into the boiling water and boil.
- Add the two cups of milk and the sachet of Strogonoff to the mushrooms and pour in the mince.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and add the the mushroom mixture. Combine and serve.