|Mushroom Stroganoff || || |
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 400g Pasta
- 1 Onion
- 1 Sachet Stroganoff Mix
- 1 large pack of mushrooms
- 1 pack vegetarian mince
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Sprinkling of Onion Soup Mix (Optional)
- Bring a pan of water to the boil.
- Chop the onions and gently sautee over a medium heat.
- Defrost the mince in a pan over a low heat with a slpash of olive oil.
- Chop the mushrooms and add to the onions with a knob of butter.
- Pour the pasta into the boiling water and boil.
- Add the two cups of milk and the sachet of Strogonoff to the mushrooms and pour in the mince.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and add the the mushroom mixture. Combine and serve.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/mushroom-stoganoff/