Recipe type: Treat
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Tbls brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Golden Syrup
- Handful of Raisins
- 1 cup oats
- Grease a baking tin or pyrex dish.
- In a deep saucepan, gently heat the butter, syrup and sugar until the butter has melted.
- Take the mixture off the heat and add the oats and raisins and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into the baking tin and firmly press down all the oaty mix.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes then slice the cake into bars.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/oaty-flapjacks/