Recipe type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 2 fillets of halibut
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Pinch of chili flakes
- Italian seasoning
- juice of lemon
- Sliced peppers, courgettes and aubergine for roasting.
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Slice your vegetables into chunks and place on a baking tray with a generous drizzling of oil and season with salt. Cook for 25 minutes.
- For the fish, rub on a little olive oil and sprinkle on the chili flakes and a little Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Heat a griddle pan and add the fillets, cook on each side for 3 minutes.
- Serve alongside your vegetables with another drizzle of oil.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/pan-fried-halibut/