Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 50 mins
- 1 large salmon fillet
- 1 pack stove top mix
- 4 tbls butter
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 375F
- For the stuffing, bring a pan of water to the boil, add the butter and stuffing mix, combine and set aside to cool.
- Wash your salmon with cold water. Lay the fillet out and slice your salmon into 2 inch length strips.
- Spoon the stuffing mix on top of the salmon strips about half an inch thick.
- Take one side of the salmon strip and slowly roll away and around to create the pinwheel effect.
- Lay flat on a baking sheet and continue until all your strips are stuffed and rolled.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/pinwheel-salmon/