Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Serves: 6 Latkes
- 1 Box Latkes Mix
- 1 Egg
- Oil for Frying
- Sour Cream
- Cherry tomato for garnish
- Pour the mix into a bowl, add water and 1 egg. (Some instructions may vary depending on the Latkes Mix you have). Mix together with a fork.
- With dry hands form circular flat patties.
- Add a generous amount of oil to a pan (1/4 inch) and set to a high heat.
- Add the Latkes patties to the oil and fry for 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Lay down paper towels and set the latkes on top to absorb the grease.
- Sprinkle with chives, tomato and a dollop of sour cream.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/potato-latkes/