|Rice Krispie Treats || || |
Recipe type: Treat
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 2 tubs Marshmallow Fluff or Marshmallows
- 1 box Rice Krispies
- 200 grams Butter
- 1 Square Baking Tin
- Melt the butter and the marshmallow fluff in a pan over a low to medium heat. Add marshmallows if necessary.
- If they seem dry add some more butter until they turn to a liquid consistency.
- Add the Rice Krispies a bit at a time until you achieve the right consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a tin and and press down.
- Leave to cool for ten minutes then slice and stack and enjoy!
- It really is that simple, fast easy and fun to make tasty Rice Krispie treats that the whole family can enjoy!
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/rice-krispie-treats/