Recipe type: Lunch
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 2 fillets of Sea Bass
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning.
- Juice of lemon
- Rocket or other fresh leaf salad.
- Spring onion
- 1 yellow pepper
- Olive oil
- Wash the fillets under cold water. Season well with salt and grind on the pepper. Drizzle with oil and griddle for 3 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl pour in a dash of oil, salt and pepper and whisk together with a fork. Rub the rocket into the oil so all is covered. Chop the pepper and sping onion and add to the rocket.
- When the Sea Bass is ready, place on top of the salad and drizzle over the juice of a lemon and a little olive oil.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/sea-bass-salad/