Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 4 sweet potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Peel and chop the potatoes into chips.
- Bring a large pan of well salted boiling water to the boil. Add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the half-cooked spuds in a colinder, shaking from side to side.
- Season with salt and drizzle on some oil before placing in the oven for 25 minutes. Turn the chips occasionally to brown evenly.
- Serve with salt and vinegar.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/sweet-potato-chips/