So you’ve carved your pumpkin, pulled out all of those seeds…what are you going to do with them? Why, toast them of course! [Keep a few back for planting in the Spring though.]
|Toasted Pumpkin Seeds|
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Drizzling oil. [I like to use toasted sesame oil but olive oil works great too.]
- Rinse the pumpkin seeds, be sure to get rid of all the pulp and leave to dry.
- Preheat the oven to 250 F and line a baking tray with tin foil.
- Spread the pumkin seeds on with minimal overlap.
- Drizzle with oil and salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes, lighltly ruffle the seeds every 10 minutes to bake evenly.
- Don’t let them burn!!!
- Leave to cool slightly and enjoy.