|Tuna Noodle Casserole || || |
Recipe type: Main
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 1 bag of Fusilli Pasta
- 2 cans Tuna in Brine
- 2 Handfuls of button Mushrooms, sauteed.
- 2 tins Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 generous spoonfuls of butter, plus some to grease the dish
- 1 cup of green peas [defrosted from frozen are perfect]
- Pinch of Salt
- Toasted Onion Sprinkles (optional)--the ones at IKEA are awesome!
- Preheat your oven to 150 C.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add the pasta and cook following the packet guidelines. Give the pasta a stir every now and then.
- Heat a pan with the butter and add the chopped mushrooms.
- Grease a casserole dish with a little butter. Drain your pasta and add to the dish.
- Drain the tuna and add to the pasta along with the can of mushroom soup and give it a good stir so the pasta is coated.
- Add the sauteed mushrooms along with the buttery juice.
- Sprinkle over the roasted onion if you want!
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
Recipe by At Home With Meg Stone at http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/tuna-noodle-casserole-2/